The newest addition to Plexyr's family is becoming quite popular and we can see why. To install, simply connect the included clips to the fiber optic wire, and plug into your 12V cigarette plug. You can change colors from your cellphone with our app or save a couple dollars with the classic remote.
No matter what you choose, you'll be driving in style.
Save on additional kits when you purchase 2 or more!
I installed these lights on my 2018 accord and everyone loves them. Here are some tips that you can use if you plan on installing 1. Take maybe a 6” piece or less of the fiber optic cable and get used to fitting it into corners. try different cuts of the mounting tab to get the cable to behave how you want for each bend you plan on using this cable for because yes the cable does bend but if your figuring it out with the whole strand you want to use you will end up getting slight cracks and when the light hits that part of the cable it will illuminate more brightly then the constant glow.
2. When attaching the light head to the cable you have to remove part of the mounting tab (I used a razor blade) just be careful because if you cut into the round tube light will flood out of the cut especially when you bend the cable if you do nick it and don’t want the super bright light I found a sharpie along the nicked part does the trick this also works for the ends of the cable if you want less light shinning out just keep taping with a sharpie till the desired light is achieved.
3.the cable can make 90 degree turns and slightly more than that however when doing this cut the mounting tab in a v so the cable can bend freely. The more aggressive the bend the less light comes through you might not notice a difference in light but the longer the strand and the more bends it will start to fade you can attach another led head to the other side to resolve this problem and always tighten that screw down it helps the light head not fall off over time with vibration from driving best of luck and enjoy your new lights!
Very happy with this product. Put this on my 2018 Dodge Charger, and it looks absolutely amazing! I installed this on my dash and center. Some places where easy to fit and other's weren't (at least without having to take it apart.) Satisfied with the end result, and it definitely fits my style. The app is easy to use, and i'm in love with the music sync mode! Also kudos to Plexyr for responding in a timely manner when I thought I had received a faulty strip (was an error on my side.) Will definitely do business again.
I was very skeptical of this product based on other reviews posted and since there weren't hundreds of reviews I was worried that I was going to receive a bad quality product.
What I received however was the opposite of that, I rarely post reviews with photos and actual details and such however I feel like It could help out someone else worrying that this is some overpriced Chinese garbage and feel like this product is probably one of the best car accessory inventions out there. I do Uber and Lyft driving as a part time job for my full time gig and 90% of people use the lights as a starting point of how cool they are. Pictures don't really do justice for this kit.
- The quality of the wires, fiber optic, and cables are very very high quality.
- The App is actually nice and definitely kept up to date, I have an iPhone XS Max and this RGB car app is the first one out of any I've used that actually supports my screen resolution
- 12V plug in (with optional hard wire) makes it really really easy for anyone to plug it in and use it!
- The light is easily bendable and flexible WITHOUT causing less light to go through (I don't know why one review complained about it I was expecting it but didn't happen)
- All cables are really long allowing for optimal cord placements
- The app does remember a preset from what you choose it to be, one guy just dumped a 1 star review stating the module can't remember anything but it does.
- There are so many different color patterns and brightness modes you can choose from! Kind of overwhelming to be honest